About our Hearing Center
Our audiologists provide a wide range of services to meet the hearing needs of adults and children:
- Evaluation of hearing and evaluation for hearing devices
- Dispensing of a wide variety of hearing devices, featuring digital devices, micro-size hearing devices, and the open fit hearing instruments
- Computer-guided testing and fitting of hearing devices
- Maintenance and repairs of all makes and models of hearing devices
- Batteries and a discount battery program
- Assistive listening devices
- Noise-protection and water-protection custom ear plugs
- Hearing conservation
About our Hearing Instrument Policies and Costs
The purchase of hearing devices begins with a hearing evaluation. At your first visit, the audiologist will help you determine which custom-made hearing instruments will best improve your hearing. They will take into account your hearing test, lifestyle, budget, and unique needs.
The price of the hearing instruments depends on the style chosen and the type of circuitry that is necessary to afford you the best possible hearing. The cost includes the hearing device evaluation, the selection of the hearing devices, the fitting of the hearing devices, and all visits during the 30-day adjustment period. Financing is available.
Included with your hearing instruments is a "care kit" which consists of a hearing instrument dehumidifier, Otoease (lubricant), battery caddy, disinfectant spray and a year's supply of batteries.
In addition, you are entitled to an annual cleaning and technical check of your hearing devices at no charge. All hearing instruments include a manufacturer's warranty of parts and labor during the warranty period.